Gamers Haven Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything conributing to the forum

2 posters

Go down

Anything conributing to the forum Empty Anything conributing to the forum

Post by Torres Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:11 am

Hey guys, this thread is only used for discussing about the forum so we can discuss about getting members on this site, who should be a member of a group like moderator or something.

Anyway, with that said, I think that you should add a group called "The Posting Initiative Members".
It will be an initiative and it is free for anyone to join the group and from that point you might be lucky enough to reach the Seniors Members Council.
To reach the Seniors Members Council you must simply post with quality, grammar and punctuality if you want to have the determination to reach the group.

Spoiler:

State in this thread if you want to join and I'll udate it every time a new member joins the initiative.

Posting Initiative Members.
Torres.
Torres
Torres
elite member
elite member

Number of posts : 192
Anything conributing to the forum Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Anything conributing to the forum Right_bar_bleue

Warning :
Anything conributing to the forum Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anything conributing to the forum Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-03

http://gaminggeneration.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Anything conributing to the forum Empty Re: Anything conributing to the forum

Post by slyfox Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:45 pm

Ok ok your right we do need more members and josh you need to post some replies to this topic because you really dont post much. actually you dont really post at all .ps and no offense torres but you spelled contributing wrong [ lol Laughing ].And i think i should qualify for the seniors member council because Ive been logging in even when josh and shealy [ who is still missing ] dissapeared.Im not saying that you have to im just sayin i think i should be in it.As for getting more members i think we should try and connect both torres's and [well i guess its still] shealy's site together.So that that way if one person visits one site they can visit the other its a win win situation.Does anyone support my idea.? afro

slyfox
elite member
elite member

Number of posts : 178
PSN id: : shiggs88
Anything conributing to the forum Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Anything conributing to the forum Right_bar_bleue

Warning :
Anything conributing to the forum Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anything conributing to the forum Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Torres Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:14 pm

slyfox wrote:Ok ok your right we do need more members and josh you need to post some replies to this topic because you really dont post much. actually you dont really post at all .ps and no offense torres but you spelled contributing wrong [ lol Laughing ].And i think i should qualify for the seniors member council because Ive been logging in even when josh and shealy [ who is still missing ] dissapeared.Im not saying that you have to im just sayin i think i should be in it.As for getting more members i think we should try and connect both torres's and [well i guess its still] shealy's site together.So that that way if one person visits one site they can visit the other its a win win situation.Does anyone support my idea.? afro

So your saying connect mine and Shealy's site together and let members from my site join this site and let members from this site join my site?
I like that idea and the Admins should accept.

Anyway, me and slyfox should both be in the Senior Members Council.
I have been here longer than slyfox when you where missing so I should be head. Laughing
That is for correcting me slyfox. Laughing

And I should also be promoted back to mod, does anyone aggree?
And when you do just please set the permissions for me so I can ban members.
Torres
Torres
elite member
elite member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by slyfox Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:49 pm

[ sigh what can we do with you Rolling Eyes ] But yeah with the combining the sites thing thats pretty much what i was getting at.

Also torres you can be a higher rank than me too and i think you should be a mod again also. Cool

Ok does anyone else support my idea? Question Suspect Neutral

slyfox
elite member
elite member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Torres Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:33 pm

Thanks man but nobody may never post on this forum for again so it is pointless asking a question.
Torres
Torres
elite member
elite member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by slyfox Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:02 pm

yeah true these sites are pretty much dead what a bummer. No

slyfox
elite member
elite member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Torres Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:16 am

What are we going to do?
And ShealyPhiSig is still missing so that is a knife in the heart. Exclamation
And bfd_josh hasn't came on either, we know that he is on PS3Forums but he has never switched to this site to see what was going on.

Mabey we should ask people of this site which are members of PS3Forums to come back here.
We should go there and ask people to come back here.
Torres
Torres
elite member
elite member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by slyfox Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:49 pm

True and true again but that idea might not work because they know that the site is dead so they probably wont wana come back.Its all just a complete bummer but you can try if you want. Rolling Eyes drunken

slyfox
elite member
elite member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Torres Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:45 pm

Well, Josh hammers is a member of PS3Forums so mabe I could pm him but
yeah, this site is pretty dead.
Torres
Torres
elite member
elite member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down